Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tips For Finding The Best Small Digital Cameras

It used to be that if you wanted to get a decent digital camera, you had to get one that was rather large. I bought mine over a year ago, and it was indeed rather big and cumbersome. I love it though, so I won’t complain too much about the size. I have seen a new trend lately, however. It seems that cameras are getting smaller while not having to give up picture size and memory. Many of these small digital cameras have the same features the larger ones do, but are far easier to carry around.

I’m not so sure I will be willing to get a smaller camera the next time I decide I would like a new one though. It’s not that I don’t think small digital cameras will work as well or take the same great pictures. It’s not that at all. It’s that I am prone to losing things. The fact that I have not lost my cell phone over the last two years is something of a miracle. I suppose if I spend a lot of money on something I am going to keep it close, but I fear losing such small things all the time. It’s in my nature.

A lot of my friends have the small digital cameras, and they say that they love them. I still fear losing one, but they are quite appealing. I have to have a larger purse in order to take mine with me when I go out, but they can slip theirs in a small handbag. I have also noticed that the small digital cameras can take the same quality pictures as mine will take, so I would guess that the small camera is the wave of the future.

If you do decide to go with small digital cameras the next time you buy, there are a few things you should keep in mind. Though they might seem slim enough to slip into your back pocket, this is never a good idea. This is a great way to break one. Also remember that even though you can easily slip them into your purse, you might still want to get a camera bag to protect your camera. If you can’t find a bag made especially for small digital cameras, you can find something that works for another electronic device of similar size. As long as it will protect your camera, it does not really matter what it was made for.



http://www.articledashboard.com/Article/Tips-For-Finding-The-Best-Small-Digital-Cameras/203058